250 g rice
100 g breast chicken fillet, cut into dice
2 egg, scrambled
2 tablespoon oil
½ onion, chopped
2 clove of garlic, crushed and chopped
1 clove of shallot chopped
2 cayenne pepper, chopped
1 stick of spring onion, chopped
1 tablespoon salty soy sauce
2 tablespoon sweet soy sauce
Salt and sugar to taste
- Heat the oil in a wok and fry the chicken until it change color
- Add onions, garlic, and shallot, stir until they change color and become transparent.
- Add the scrambled egg
- Add the cayenne pepper and spring onion, stir
- Turning the heat into low, put the rice in and stir
- Add salty soy sauce, sweet soy sauce, salt, and sugar, stir
- Turn the heat into high for 1 minutes and it is done. Serve immediately
Fried rice is best made from cold leftover rice, but you can cook a fresh batch and leave it to cool for at least 4 hours.
It is best to serve with fried onion and prawn cracker as the topping.
We can change chicken with prawn, sausage, dried fish and many others.