750 g tempe, cut into matchstick size
200 g peanut
5 red chilies, thinly sliced
8 shallot, thinly sliced
3 garlic clove, thinly sliced
2 cm galangal, crushed
2 bay leaves
50 g palm sugar
1 tablespoon sugar
75 ml water
1 tablespoon salt
1 teaspoon tamarind
1. Fried the tempe and peanut until cripy and golden.
2. Sauté the shallot, garlic, galangal and bay leaves for 2 minutes.
3. Add the palm sugar, sugar, salt, water and tamarind and cook until it is boiling
4. Add the tempe and peanut, mix well.
5. Serve with rice or if not serve immediately keep in an airtight container.