Ingredients for satay:
1000g chicken fillet, cubed
150 ml sweet soy sauce
Ingredients for peanut sauce:
4 clove of garlic, peeled and minced
5 clove of shallot, peeled and minced
100 ml sweet soy sauce
2 red chilies
1/3 cup chunky peanut butter
2 lime leaf
500 ml water
½ teaspoon salt
1. Blend garlic, shallot, red chilies, lime leaf, and salt in the food processor. Add some water if needed.
2. Put the paste in a frying pan and add soy sauce, peanut butter, and water.
3. Cook the paste until it gets oily.
4. Marinate the chicken with the sauce for 1 hour.
5. Thread the chicken onto the skewer.
6. Cook on the prepared grill until the chicken change color and the juice run clear. Or cook in an oven of 150°C for 45 minutes,
7. Serve with rice and peanut butter sauce, discard the remaining marinade.