100 g brown beans, boiled until tender
100 g cow’s skin cracker (kerupuk kulit sapi), soaked with water until tender
100 g tempe, diced 1×1 cm
100 g prawn, peeled
500 ml coconut milk
500 ml water
2 cm ginger, peeled and crushed
2 bay leaves
2 cm galangal, peeled and crushed
2 lime leave
2 talk of lemongrass, crushed the white part
3 tablespoon oil
For the Spice paste:
10 red chillies
5 garlic clove
2 candle nuts
2 cm and ginger
1 ½ teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon sugar
1. Blend the shallot, red chillies, garlic, candle nut, ginger, salt and sugar in a food processor.
2. Heat the oil and fry the spice paste for 2 minutes.
3. Add the ginger, bay leaves, galangal, lime leaves, and lemongrass. Fry for 1 minutes.
4. Add the coconut milk, water, brown bean and cow’ skin cracker. Stir until it is boiling.
5. Cook until the liquid is almost all gone.
6. Serve with rice and Gudeg.