1 whole chicken cut into 8 pieces
600 ml thick coconut milk
2 lime leaf
2 tablespoon vegetable oil
1 talk of lemongrass, crushed the white part
2 bay leaf
3 garlic clove
½ teaspoon coriander
2 cm ginger
2 cm lemongrass
2 cm turmeric
1 teaspoon salt
a bit of tamarind
5 red chillies
3 candle nut
½ teaspoon white pepper
½ teaspoon cumin
1. Blend shallot, garlic, coriander, ginger, lemongrass, turmeric, salt, tamarind, red chillies, candle nut, white pepper, and cumin in a food processor.
2. Fry the spice paste with the vegetable oil until the nice aroma come out.
3. Add bay leaf, lemongrass, and lime leaf. Stir again.
4. Add the chicken and stir until they are well mixed
5. Lower the heat and add the coconut milk. Stir until they are boiling.
6. Let simmer until the chicken I tender and the liquid is reduce to half.
7. Serve immediately.