Ingredients for the salad:
150 g fried tofu, cut into small pieces
150 g fried tempe (fermented soy bean patty), cut into small pieces
150 g cabbage, thinly sliced and blanched
150 g bean sprouts, blanched
150 g long bean, blanched
150 g lettuce, thinly sliced
3 hard-boiled egg, cut in half
1 cucumber, peeled and sliced
2 tomatoes, cut into small pieces
Ingredients for the dressing:
250 g chunky peanut butter
2 tablespoon oil
5 garlic clove
3 red chillies
5 lime leaf
500 ml coconut milk
50 g palm sugar
½ teaspoon tamarind
1 tablespoon salt
1. Blend the garlic, red chillies, tamarind, and lime leaf in a food processor.
2. Heat the oil in a wok and sauté the spice paste.
3. Add the peanut butter and coconut milk, stir until boiling.
4. Add palm sugar, salt. Stir until they are well mixed.
5. Arrange the vegetable in a plate.
6. Pour the dressing on top of the vegetable.
7. Serve immediately.