50 g carrot, cut into small stick
50 g string bean, cut into 5 cm stick
50 g beansprout
50 g spinach
200 g shredded coconut
3 red chillies
4 garlic clove
4 lime leaf
½ teaspoon shrimp paste
2 cm turmeric
3 cm sand ginger
1 tablespoon palm sugar
Salt and sugar
1. Blend chillies, garlic, lime leaf, shrimp paste, turmeric, sand ginger, and palm sugar, sugar and salt in a food processor.
2. Mix the spice paste with the shredded coconut and steam for 20 minutes.
3. Steam all the vegetables.
4. Mix the vegetable with the spicy shredded coconut.
5. Serve immediately with Indonesian style corn ball.