300 g egg noodle
100 g prawn, peeled
2 egg, beaten
200 g cabbage, thinly sliced
200 g mustard green
2 stalk of spring onion, sliced
1 stick of celery, sliced
5 candle nut, toast in a dry pan until change color
5 garlic clove
½ teaspoon white pepper
½ teaspoon salt
2 teaspoon sweet soy sauce
3 tablespoon oil
1. Cook the noodles in boiling water until just tender. Drain, and add 1 tablespoon of oil, mix well.
2. Blend the candle nut, garlic, and white pepper in a food processor.
3. Heat some oil in a pan and fry the spice paste for 2 minutes.
4. Add the prawn and cooked until they change color.
5. Add the egg and scrambled for a while.
6. Add the noodle, sweet soy sauce, mix well and cooked for another 3 minutes.
7. Serve immediately.