Ingredients for the fried ball:
150 g Spanish mackerel fillet
150 g chicken fillet
5 tofu, cut diagonally into triangles
9 slice of wan tan
6 tablespoon tapioca
3 tablespoon sesame oil
2 stalk of spring onion, chopped
salt and sugar
Ingredients for the peanut sauce:
100 g fried peanut
4 red chillies, fried
1 tablespoon sugar
½ teaspoon salt
125 ml water
1 tablespoon vinegar
Cooking Instructions for the sauce:
1. Blend fried peanut, fried red chillies, sugar, vinegar, and salt in a food processor.
2. Add the water to make the sauce.
1. Blend egg, Spanish mackerel, chicken, sesame oil, tapioca, spring onion, and salt in a food processor.
2. Make a hole in the tofu by using a spoon and fill it with the dough.
3. Put a tablespoon of the dough in the middle of the wan tan and make a dumpling.
4. Fry the tofu and dumpling until golden.
5. Serve immediately with the peanut sauce topping.