½ cup string bean, cut 5 cm long
½ cup chayote, dices
1 egg plant, diced
½ cup young jackfruit, diced
250 ml thick coconut milk
250 ml water
1 teaspoon coriander
2 garlic clove
3 candle nut
Salt and sugar
5 cm galangal
1 bay leaf
1. Blend the coriander, shallot, garlic and candle nut in a food processor, add some water if needed.
2. Boil the young jackfruit in water until tender.
3. Add all the remaining vegetable, galangal, and bay leaf.
4. Add the spice paste, sugar and salt.
5. Pour the coconut milk, stir continuously until it is boiling.
6. Serve hot.