1000 g chicken, cut into pieces
500 ml coconut oil
2 tablespoon oil
1 tablespoon margarine
10 red chillies
½ teaspoon shrimp paste
5 candle nut
2 cloves of garlic
1 cm turmeric
2 cm ginger
2 cm galangal, crushed
2 stalk of lemongrass, crushed the white part
2 lime leaf
2 bay leaf
1. Blend the red chillies, shallot, garlic, candle nut, shrimp paste, tomato, ginger, and turmeric in a food processor, add some water if needed.
2. Heat oil in a wok and stir fry the spice paste until the aroma comes out.
3. Add the galangal, lemon grass, lime leaf, and bay leaf.
4. Put the chicken in and stir until all the chicken is covered with the spice
5. Pour the coconut milk, stir until it I boiling.
6. Lower the heat and let it simmer until almost all the liquid disappear.
7. Grill the chicken for 4-5 minute on each side.
8. Serve with rice.