200 g all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon salt
1 ½ tablespoon grated garlic clove
1 teaspoon ground white pepper
250 ml thick coconut milk
100 g beansprout
100 g cabbage, thinly cut
75 g carrot, cut into small stick
2 stalk of spring onion, chopped
1. Mix the all-purpose flour, garlic, white pepper in a bowl.
2. Make a hole in the middle of the dough and pour the egg inside.
3. Mix the dough with a wooden spoon.
4. Add the coconut milk and stir until it is well mixed.
5. Add all the vegetables.
6. Heat oil in a frying pan.
7. Take one soup ladle of the dough and put it into the hot oil, once it is started to change color release it from the soup ladle.
8. Fry until golden. Repeat until the dough is finished.
9. Serve with Thai chilies.