3 cup long grain rice, washed
3 bay leaf
2 stalk of lemongrass
1 teaspoon salt
250 ml instant coconut milk
2 tablespoon fried shallot
- Put the rice in the rice cooker
- Pour the coconut milk and add some water until it reach the water level used to cook 2 cup of rice (as in the rice cooker instruction). Stir to make them well mixed.
- Turn on the rice cooker.
- When he rice is almost cooked (20 minutes), open the lid and stir again.
- Give another stir after it is thoroughly cooked.
- Serve with fried shallot as the topping. We can also serve wit with grilled chicken East Java style, croquette of ground meat and steamed potatoes, or yellow spice fried chicken.